Thursday, October 15, 2009

ANOTHER RAINY COOL MARKET DAY

Market day comes too early somedays,I had a hard time falling asleep last night,probably that diet Dr. Pepper I drank.Dragging myself out of that warm bed was challenging today.After I took off and got about 1/2 mile down the road it started raining and since I came out without a coat I turned around and went back and got one,thank goodness I did because I had to unload in the pouring rain when I got there. Market was pretty good for a rainy day,we had 2 bus loads of people from out of state come in.
When I left I had a long list of errands,5 Avon stops and needed to pick up baking supplies,I didn't get home until after 5:30.We unloaded and got everything put away then hubbie had chilli and cornbread and I had chicken dumpling soup for supper.It is still dreary outside,the rain has stopped for the time being but it is 48 degrees.#1 son and hubbie have a meeting at church at 7:00 and g-son is coming to stay with me while their gone,d-in-love is at a photography class.I fixed him mac and cheese,he had that with a banana for dessert.Daughter came home from her volleyball game and her team won tonight.We watched Survivor on TV and the guys came in when it was almost over . After they left hubbie and I went to clean the church,I put together 2 new fall arrangements for the foyer,we're a little late tonight,we didn't get home until 11:00.It is now 11:30 and I am very tired tonight,I'll bet I won't have a problem sleeping tonight!! I love the feeling of living with the grace of God. Good Night.

No comments: