Wednesday, January 10, 2018

OUTLET SHOPPING DAY

Up to a hopefully back on regular schedule morning today. Thankfully I slept really well last night and feel better this morning.
I got the chores done and then took RL to pre-school for the first day this week but she went happily.
I came home and had breakfast then fed IR her breakfast. Hubbie got a jacket for Christmas that he had been needing to exchange at American Eagle over at the Asheville Outlets so we made a trip over there this morning.
He got his exchange and I found a couple things on clearance sales and we got some of our favorite Jerky from the Jerky Store and then headed home.
IR was a happy shopper for most of the trip but as we were walking back to the car she pulled her blanket over her face and went to sleep.


We made a stop at Ingles and bought a sub for our lunch. IR slept all the way home and even through our lunch before she woke up hungry for her lunch.
All the activity of the morning wore me totally out and I napped in my recliner while IR watched cartoons until her mom picked her up.
I got outside to get the chores done a little early and then finished the daylight of this day working in the greenhouse. I've got all the old pots out of it and made a lot of progress this evening before darkness settled in.
We came inside and watched the news. The "H" winter storm Hunter is dumping rain, snow and ice on the country as he heads our way.

We are predicted to get around 3 inches of rain starting tomorrow through Friday night.

I did December's month ending paperwork and thankfully had a good month to end the year.
I got things ready for market and then got an early bedtime to hopefully help get over what ever is trying to get hold of me.
Thankful for the blessings of safe travel today and all the other undeserved blessings that I received today.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

It is a nice 50 degrees here this morning but as you showed Hunter is on his way. Temps will drop all day as it also rains. No wonder so many of my friends are getting sick. Stay healthy. Blessings