Thursday, April 26, 2018

MAMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS !!!

Whew !!!!!!   What a day !!!!!
Thursdays always start out hectic but this morning a whiny RL got this day off to a real interesting start. Nothing pleased her for breakfast or anything else today.
I got chores done and then loaded both the girls up and headed out. All the way to pre-school RL went to great lengths to find things to whine about. She didn't want IR to touch her carseat or even look at her. Poor IR didn't know what to make of the situation and just sat quietly in her seat all the way to RL's school.
RL clung to me and didn't want to go into her classroom but the teacher took her and RL went willingly without tears.  Jodi, the teacher said all week has been bad for RL and she thinks she might be cutting a back tooth.
IR and I went on to market and met hubbie. IR was asleep and slept through us unloading and getting set up and we even got our biscuits that hubbie stopped and bought ate before she woke up.
I had a pretty good selling day with a couple orders and other things selling off the table pretty well.
Steve the market neighbor who had the two tables at the door came in and cleared his things off his table today and gave up his market stock. He and his wife are selling their house here in town and buying an RV to drive around until they decide where they would like to buy a house.
They are both retired and their kids are all spread out around the state so they have no ties in town except for Steve's mother.
I bought all his shelving and the refrigerator behind his tables and also Lynn his wife sent an entire truck load of decorations and other things that she used in market .
We loaded my Honda and hubbie's front and back seats in his truck with all these things.
After Steve left hubbie went to run his errands while I fed IR her lunch. Connie, IR's other g-ma broke a tooth yesterday and is at the dentist today so IR gets to stay all day with us.
She was a very good girl and entertained herself with cartoons and walking the aisles in her walker.



When hubbie came back we began moving some of our things around to the tables at the door that Steve just gave up  as this will be much better for me to get in and out with my things.
Another lady that has a sign making business is moving to the 2 old tables that I have had all these years. She is really nice and will be a good neighbor.
We stayed after market and mostly completed the move. I will take pictures on Saturday when everything is in place.
It will take some getting used to but I think it will work out much better for us and all our baby gear.
We worked for 2.5 hours and didn't leave there until 4:30. Thankfully I had went to the bank earlier and only had to stop by the PO on the way out of town.
Hubbie and I will have to go back to Walmart tonight but we need to get IR home to meet her mom and eat.
After we got the Honda unloaded  I fixed hubbie and I some "lunch" since neither of us has eaten since our biscuit this morning. Daughter and IR had a bowl of the vegetable beef soup also.
She and IR went home and hubbie and I did chores . There was another 1/4 inch of rain in the gauge this evening from the rain that started just as we left market and has continued lightly all evening.
There are thunderstorm warnings for the areas south of us this evening and I can hear pouring rain as I sit hear and type this at 10:00 tonight.
Hubbie and I made a trip to Walmart earlier tonight and then he watched TV and I caught up my blog post so that we both can get an early bedtime tonight to rejuvenate for a busy Friday.
Thankful for the good health and strength that we are blessed with each day and for all the blessings that some times go unnoticed in a busy hectic day.
God Bless and Good Night.




1 comment:

linda m said...

Your new "place" at Market sounds like a really good spot for you. Good luck with it. Have a great weekend. Blessings