Saturday, February 23, 2019

ANOTHER RAINY SATURDAY MARKET DAY AND 1969 BASKETBALL

As I fought to get to sleep last night I regretted licking that chocolate frosting pan !! It's one of those things you know you're going to regret even when you are doing it but you do it anyway.
The caffeine in chocolate must be high because it is the same as if I drank a cup of coffee right before bedtime.
Anyway I got up this morning with a nagging headache that would plague me most of the morning.
I did chores in the rain again for what seems like the 100th day in a row.
I got ready for market and we had to pass an accident down on the bridge in front of the house. A silver car had hit the guard rail but thankfully no one got hurt.

I had to take time to get my tables all set back up from the leaking rain which is still leaking so I had to shorten my display but we had plenty of room even with daughter's baked things she brought in.
A shelf fell while I was moving things around and hit me in the head so hard it brought tears to my eyes but at least as my head stopped hurting from this my headache from earlier went away also.
We had a pretty good sales day with the constant morning rain and the now colder temps with highs today only in the mid 40's.
Daughter and IR stayed at market most of the morning to help and then left to go do some furniture shopping. Hubbie stayed and helped me get things packed up and get my displays moved back away from the leaking ceiling. Scarily the water is now dripping through the large gas heater that hangs from the ceiling over my table. We removed the freshly washed white tablecloths and put them out of harms way hopefully.
We left market and hubbie came straight home and I made a stop at Ingles to pick up a couple things for tomorrows lunch.
We unloaded then ate the vegetable beef soup from the soup vendor at market and it really hit the spot on this cold rainy afternoon.
We got chores done and I emptied another 1.3inches of rain from the gauge today.
Thankfully the rain has stopped for awhile but is predicted to start again later tonight.
I went through pics tonight searching out the February ---9 pics for my decade series and the first ones I found were more basketball newspaper articles from when I played in high school.



 Thankful for the blessings of old memories and for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night









No comments: