Tuesday, June 25, 2019

MORE DOCTOR VISITS

Up early this morning to get things done and get ready to go to the doctor with CA. Now IR is going along also to make sure the rash she has on one of her legs is as we believe poison ivy.
Daughter picked me up and we arrived at the doctor early and got right in with both girls.
Thankfully CA has gained more weight and now is over her birth weight finally at 6 lbs 13.5 ounces. Her birth weight was 6 lbs 12 oz.
The doctor wasn't impressed with her overall condition and said her heart murmur sounded worse today.
Thankfully we go to the cardiologist to have her heart checked out on Thursday.

We came home to have lunch and then go over to daughter's house so I could watch the girls while hubbie helped her clean up her garage.
Both the girls were pretty calm all afternoon so I had an easy job.

We came home about 5:30 and got our chores done. It has been a nice day with some sun and clouds but no rain.
After I did chores I cleaned out the 3 chick boxes that I removed the chicks from last week and closed them up for the season.
I came inside and both of us relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that CA's heart is getting better.
God Bless and Good Night