Wednesday, November 18, 2020

ROUTINE ERRAND DAY WEDNESDAY

 Up to greet all 3 grand girls this morning who were all already loud and rowdy early today. I got chores done and then we had breakfast before loading up to make a cake delivery on our way to run weekly errands today. After the delivery we made stops at the dump / recycle center, Ingles, Sav mor, the library, our bank and then we picked up lunches on the way home.   The girls had the chicken poppers and bread sticks again for lunch and they love these.   CA who had slept the entire trip woke up just in time to eat lunch with us.                                                                                                                                After we ate the girls played around me in the kitchen while I baked caramel and chocolate cakes.  After they were done we payed in the living room until it was time for them to leave.                                Hubbie and I went out to get some outside work done before chore time today.  I cleaned out the Silkie house which is the last house to get cleaned before cold weather sets in.  I got chores done and then we covered all the winter garden and beds and I brought a fresh broccoli head in for some salad for supper.      I had to keep opening the silkie lot gate to let the 2 guineas back in the lot several times after they flew out of the lot. Guineas are very sensitive and aware of any change in their surroundings and they have been staying with the silkies in their house every night. With the new shavings in the house very noticeable they had a hard time going into the house tonight. They finally went but it was almost completely dark when they did. Guineas are very interesting birds to have around.                                  We came inside and I made a broccoli salad for supper and then I iced my cakes and got them put away, waiting on delivery dates.                                                                                                                              Thankful for the blessings of this day.                                                                                                           God Bless and Good Night 

1 comment:

linda m said...

My daughter-in-law used to have Guineas. They are an interesting bird. Blessings