Wednesday, December 2, 2020

COLD ERRAND DAY

 Up to greet  RL,IR and CA on this cold morning at 22 degrees and breezy.  I got chores done , ice broke off all the waterers and the covers removed from the plastic tunnels over the vegetables before I came in for breakfast.  After we ate we loaded up in hubbie's truck and headed out to get all our errands ran and get lunch.  We made stops at the PO, the dump / recycle center, Sav Mor, the bank, our insurance office, Sam's Club to get a battery for my Honda and picked up lunch.                                      CA napped most of the trip and on the couch when we got home while all of us including g-son who came up to have lunch with us ate.                                                                                                                 I spent some time this afternoon working on Christmas gifts while hubbie entertained the girls. He put batteries in all the old Christmas toys and very different from her sister in past years CA loves them and their dancing and singing. 

After I got done with my work and the moms got here the girls had a candy cane. Can you tell what color these two had ???

We got the new battery in my Honda and then hubbie and I got chores done when everyone left.  We came back inside and watched the news and then I did more decorating. I got the living room pretty much done tonight except for the tree which will go up this weekend so the girls can all decorate in Sunday after lunch. Some things are different this year to be out of the reach of a very curious CA.

I could just sit in the dark and watch these flames for hours and enjoy the warmth and relaxing dance of the flames. 


Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas


No comments: