Sunday, January 30, 2022

ROUTINE WINTER WEEK

 Well this week was a prime example of why I decided not to do a blog post everyday. This has been one of those truly routine weeks with nothing exciting even a predicted snowfall that stayed with the forecast of only a dusting on Saturday morning.

It was a cold weather week so we spent it inside with the girls . 

Wednesday was dressup like your favorite candy day at the pre school IR and CA go to and they both went as gumball machines.

On the 26th of the month NP turned 5 months olds. 

And on the 28th EA turned a month older, my they are grwoing up way too fast !!!!
We have all also been under the weather with head colds this week. All of the girls, hubbie and I and both of the moms have battled runny noses, coughing fits and just generally feeling lousy all week. CA went to the doctor but all the test were negative so they called it a cold virus. Daughter got tested at school for covid and it was negative so we battled the symptoms all week. By the weekend most of us were feeling better.  Hopefully a new warmer weather week will help kick the sickness and everyone will start to feel better.
Thankful for all the blessings of this past week and looking forward to what God has in store for the family in the new month.
God Bless and Good Night


2 comments:

linda m said...

Hope you all are feeling better. The "kids" are all just so cute.. Blessings

Conley Tiffany said...

Dr Itua cures my HIV, I have been an ARV Consumption for 10 years. I have been in pain until I came across Dr Itua on a blog site. I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location I explained everything to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cure me, he gave me guarantee, He asks me to pay for items fees so when I'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua. I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days. Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work. My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and the rest of my friends did too, Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what I'm talking about if you have the same problem I was having then not now though. I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center. I have his calendar too that he recently sent me, He Cures all kind disease Like, Cancer,Weak Erection, Wart Remover,Hpv, Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy,Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Infertility,Parkinson's disease, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back. Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his webstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/