Wednesday, April 20, 2016

BUSY WEDNESDAY

Up at 7am to get g-daughter and hop back in bed with her. Even when she doesn't go back to sleep for very long it is fun to snuggle with her .
After chores and breakfast for us both she watched while I gathered some trim for jean aprons to be sewn up later.
I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon baking cakes. I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound cakes , 1 blackberry wine and some peanut butter bars.
A bright spot in the kitchen today was this bouquet that daughter used Monday for her bridal portrait session which sprang back to life with a little cold water drink.

 G-daughter was a perfect angel all day, playing, eating and napping.
While she napped after I finished baking I cleaned and vacuumed the living room and sunroom. That's why it makes it so nice to have her sleeping in the playroom at the far end of the house out  of all the noise.
When d-in-love got here we sat on the porch and watched g-son and Haley play games in the yard before they headed home to get ready for church.
After hubbie and I did the chores we headed over to Aa & Re's house to help Re and the kids plant their first garden. EL helped mom keep a list of what she was planting in each row !!

BB mostly just loved playing in the soft dirt.
We got all the early vegetables in the ground to wait for rain !!
We came home in time to watch Survivor on TV while I iced cakes and got things ready for market.
I did paperwork and payed bills tonight making it a late to bed night.
I don't know if it was the dust from the garden or the late night figures bouncing before my eyes while I did paperwork but just as I got out of the bath I started seeing migraine fissures across my eyes, uggggg !!!
I heated a hot pack in the micro while taking a couple tylenol and grabbed a frozen pack from the freezer and headed to bed.
I am forever grateful to have found this  hot/cold treatment because as I lay in the darkness with the heated pack on for a few minutes then switched to the cold pack I could actually watch the fissures slowly disappear from my vision. All this extended my late night and the last time I looked at the clock after the fissures were gone it said 1:05am.
As you may have guessed this blog post was written Thursday and back dated.
Thankful tonight for the love of a merciful Savior and the blessings of each day that remind me continuously how much He loves me.
God Bless and Good Night








No comments: