Saturday, June 16, 2018

BUSY MARKET AND FISHING IN 1958

Uhhhh , it was hard to drag myself out of bed this morning after very little sleep .  I got chores done and then we got things loaded and headed out to market.
We made it to market on time and daughter and IR were already there doing their manager job.
We got unloaded and set up and then hubbie took IR for a stroller ride to get her to take a nap.
It was a pretty busy day and I am thankful for all the things I sold.
Son-in-love came in and had lunch with us and took IR home where it was cool. Market was very uncomfortably hot today as the clouds came and went causing the humidity to stay high.
We packed up and closed market and headed straight home feeling very wilted.
Hubbie got on the tractor and bush hogged the upper pasture and then mowed the lawn while all the time watching the clouds come and go that looked very threatening but thankfully we got no rain here.
There was damaging storms to the south of our area today.
I rested while hubbie mowed and then finished my June decade picture search. With June quickly coming to an end I am running very behind on this project.
Back in June of 1958 I was enjoying some fishing in one of my dad's farm ponds. This one is across the road and is now owned by Aa and Re.  These pics have an August development date on them but say they were made in June.


Thankful for all the blessings of this day and for the love of a wonderful Savior who is always beside me.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: