Friday, September 1, 2017

BUSY APPLE FESTIVAL FRIDAY

G-daughter arrived at 7:15 to get this day off to a good start.
Hubbie entertained her while I did chores because she wasn't interested in going back to sleep this morning.
I decided to fix her a bottle when I came inside and she drank 2 oz. and then went to sleep.
Hubbie and I had our breakfast then I got started on my baking for the day. Tomorrow is the Apple Festival Saturday but it's hard to guess what kind of sales I will have at this event.
I baked 12 caramel, 6 pound , 2 applesauce, 1 cherry pie cake and 1 pan of brownies before having a late lunch.
G-daughter hd taken another 2 oz bottle at 10:30 and her and hubbie had spent the rainy morning just relaxing.
Whew thankfully this will probably be the last day of this much cake baking for quite a while.

My back is hurting and my feet are numb after working all morning into the early afternoon before taking a break to have lunch.
I took a turn with g-daughter and she got sleepy so I put her in her swing and amazingly she took her paci and went to sleep for her longest nap of the day.
She has been fussy all day like her tummy might be bothering her  but she has eaten great today, taking over 3 oz this afternoon.
Daughter picked her up at 4:00 and hubbie and I watched the early news and waited out a rain shower before getting chores done.
It has been a rainy first day for the annual Apple Festival in downtown.


We usually go on Friday night for our trip to the festival but with the rain we decided to fore go that trip this year.
G-daughter R started her new pre-school today and of course she had no hesitation and seemed to love it according to other g-ma who took her today.



On this same day last year she started her Tuesday, Thursday play school at First Baptist , my oh my what a difference a year makes.
Harvey can't make up his mind this evening whether to leave us or hang around as on and off rain showers continued bringing the rain total for today to 1/2 inch.

I spent the evening icing cakes and getting things ready for an early market day tomorrow.
Thankful for today's wonderful Heavenly blessings.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: