Sunday, December 1, 2019

DAY AT SEA

Thankfully I slept well and woke up this morning feeling much better than I did last night but the ship is still moving around quiet a bit so I was very careful about what I ate for breakfast this morning.
Daughter and her family joined us for breakfast and some of the other members of son-in-love's family and friends said they were sick also last night and some even said drinks were turned over in their refrigerators in the turbulent seas.
Today is a day at sea as we travel to the Dominican Republic so we chilled today and explored this huge ship.



Just after lunch I got a text from d-in-love that the big leaning pine tree that we have been expecting to fall did just that right after they got home from church today.


Thankfully it didn't hit anything but the bottom half is still hanging on a large Oak tree limb but isn't long enough to reach the power lines. The power was only out about 4 hours before the power folks got things back working with the help of #1 son who cut the tree off the lines. 
I was very glad I purchased the internet package offered on the cruise ship so I was able to get this info and now that is one less worry to have this week we are away.
When we returned to our room this guy was waiting for us.
O still don't feel really well and am being very careful to only eat light salads and fruits.
We just sat mostly and watched IR play in the water park today as it was pretty hot and sunny.
I opted out of dinner again tonight when the sick feeling came back pretty strong with more movement of the ship. And I do have "sea bands" on and am eating ginger and green olives any time i can.
G-son and #1 son are doing some Christmas decorating today at their house.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: