Thursday, August 15, 2019

SLOW HOT MARKET DAY

Up to greet IR this morning as daughter takes another workday to get things ready for the interim in her classroom.
I got chores done and got things ready for market and we headed out right on time. IR is always glad to be riding in Pawpaw's truck going to market to see all her friends.
Sales were very slow this morning but I am thankful for all I did sell.

Hubbie and IR sat outside on the bench so she could listen for fire trucks and eat her cantaloupe .

IR also sat and played with the toys Sue the manager brought for her to play with here at market.

Hubbie took her to go do his dump errand and picked up lunch on the way back from Hotdog World and we all three ate a good lunch. IR loves their hotdogs and fries.
After we ate IR needed a nap so her and hubbie went home. I stayed until closing time but there were few customers who came in in the heat of the day. I felt like I was wilting and was glad to see 2:00 come.
I left market and made a stop at the bank and then to Aldi and Walmart for baking supplies.
IR had gotten woke up from her nap by a large truck that came into the yard who was lost but she seemed okay when I got home.
Daughter and CA were also here so we got things unloaded and put away then daughter and the girls went home.
Hubbie and I got chores done then he gleaned the tomato plants while I got things ready to start canning .

I added 9 quarts to our winter supply and was glad to get into bed once again after a busy day.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for CA.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: