Friday, December 31, 2021

CHRISTMAS 2021

 Hello again  I am late posting but I have been busy enjoying family during this holiday season. With the addition of these two more little angels this year it seems I am more caught up in family activities and enjoyment then ever before so I am having a hard time finding time to write a blog post each day. I actually have considered stopping the blog but I have been doing it for over 13 years so I hate to just walk away. I have decided that daily post at this time probably won't happen but I will recap at certain times and catch things up.

We had a wonderful Christmas season with all the little ones so excited and so much good food and good times with family.  I took all the kids downtown before Christmas and let them pick out a bag of candy from the Mast General store and a toy from the Dancing Bear toy store.  They all had a great time.







Christmas eve celebration at our house ......











Pawpaw got a new recliner !!!


Christmas day morning we made the rounds to all the houses to make sure Santa didn't forget anyone.









The weather between Christmas and New Years was unbelievably warm and sunny. We spent it catching up on outside activities .











Thankful for a wonderful Christmas season and for the family God blessed me with.
God Bless everyone.


No comments: