Wednesday, December 1, 2021

WELCOME DECEMBER

 A cold heavily frosted morning welcomes in December.  I got chores done and then grabbed a cup of coffee and some crackers to eat on the way because I have a cake delivery after I drop the girls off. I went to take my friend Susie 4 caramel cakes and had another cup of coffee with her and a nice catch-up visit for about an hour. When we get together seems time flies by we have so much to talk about.  I left her house  at 10:00 and headed home.  Hubbie and EA were watching TV when I got here. I had my third cup of coffee and started getting up more Christmas decorations. I emptied the 2 storage bins I had brought up yesterday before it was time to go pick the girls up.  I picked up the girls and came straight back home to have lunch. My fresh salad was delicious with some boiled eggs on top.  D-in-love-T had an interview today so she brought NP over here to stay. She loved looking at the lights on the Christmas tree.


Soon the lights lulled her to sleep along with EA who was in the other swing plus CA was on the couch fast asleep for her afternoon nap.

D-in-love-T's interview didn't last too long and she came back to have a late lunch and then daughter came in from work so they visited some and daughter managed to get this picture of NP for her stocking holder photo frame.
I took this one of EA on Sunday for her stocking holder.

These girls are so pretty !!!!  All these girls are going to be knock out beauties.
After everyone left hubbie and I exchanged the empty decorations bins for 4 more full ones for the next time I have some free time to put up more decorations. I am hoping to get it all up by Sunday but we will see how that goes !!!
We got chores done and then came inside to watch the news and weather that says we are supposed to be going into a short period of warmer than average temperatures so maybe morning chore time will get a little easier without ice breaking for a few days. This sunset tonight was glorious.
It was actually good to see some clouds this evening even if there was no rain at least it lowered the humidity a little. Forest fires are beginning to rage all around our area in the very dry weather we are having.  



I baked 6 more caramel cakes tonight and paid bills for the week.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and thankful for the Reason for this season, Jesus Christ.
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas




No comments: