Thursday, September 2, 2021

ERRAND DAY THURSDAY

 Up to a errand day Thursday this morning. I got chores done and then hubbie and I loaded up a cake order and the things I was taking to put on my market table and headed out. First stop was the PO to mail the weekly bills , then to the dump / recycle center and the bank before heading to the market. I got all the things put on my table and met picked up money for the money plant that sold. I have only one bunch left out there so I need to work more on that this week and get more bunches shucked.  We made one more stop at the Dollar General store on our way home to pick up a couple things.  We made it home just in time to have lunch. We made BLTs as we continue to enjoy the bounty of tomatoes we are getting from the garden.  Daughter came over with the girls and while she rested with EA and CA took a nap with hubbie IR and I put together this large puzzle and she was proud of her work.

Daughter didn't feel very good today so it was good she came over for a break from the 3 girls.  We enjoy having them and little EA is getting used to us now and is more at ease.
After they left to go home and meet son-in-love after he got off work hubbie and I watched the news then got chores done.  We also picked in the garden and although most things are really slowing down our tomatoes are still going strong.
I put another pan of okra in the freezer today . This is perfect to add to soups and gumbo. 
I need to go back and look at past years because it seems like I have more vegetables this year and am preserving longer than usual. We are very thankful for the bounty our garden has blessed us with this year for sure.
We came inside and I iced the caramel and chocolate cakes I made last night. 
D-in-love-A sent me this picture of RL busy at work in her kindergarten class today.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: