Wednesday, September 29, 2021

SKY TOP VISIT

 First of all today let me apologize to everyone who follows my blog, I had no idea my post weren't publishing until today. I guess no post have shown up since Friday ????    They did all post tonight though.

This morning started out normally with hubbie doing his school delivery duties and me getting chores done. CA stayed here after daughter dropped hubbie off because EA has another doctor's appointment this morning to check her weight again. Thankfully she has gained 9 ounces which is an ounce a day which is what the doctor was wanting her to gain so she doesn't have to go back for another month.  After I ate breakfast I cleaned off a couple shelves in the kitchen and rearranged some canning supplies while hubbie and CA played outside.  

Daughter came here to get some work done while EA napped. We are meeting d-in-love-Tif after IR gets out of school and going to another apple orchard.  IR went on her first bus ride today for a field trip to an apple farm and she was so excited to tell us all about it when we picked her up.  Her field trip was to Stepp's Orchard.  We are going to an orchard today that I have never been to. It is called Sky Top and if you go there you would surely know why it was given that name. It is high on top of a mountain. We ate a quick lunch when we got there and then the girls had a lot of fun and we all bought some pretty pumpkins and gourds.










We left when the girls wore out and the babies got hungry.  Daughter came here to finish some of her school work while CA and EA napped.  After they all left hubbie and I watched the news where a new tropical storm was named today but once again thankfully this one will stay out to sea away from any land.
We got chores done and then I spent time in my office tonight getting bills paid and doing weekly paperwork.  
Thankful for the blessing of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

I was wondering what had happened to your posts. Glad you are back. Blessings