Wednesday, September 22, 2021

RAINY COOL DAY TO START 2021 FALL SEASON

 Up this morning to pouring rain as I get ready to head outside to get chores done.  Thankfully the rain slacked just in time for me not to get soaked. Hubbie had done his daily school drop offs and was home by the time I got back inside. CA didn't stay here this morning because she didn't want to ride to make deliveries with us.  I had breakfast and then we loaded the Goodwill drop offs in the Honda along with 8 dozen eggs to deliver. We also made stops at Sav Mor grocery store and Walgreens on the way home. I made a tomato pie for lunch to go with some chicken pasta daughter was bringing over after she picks up IR. 

After we all ate lunch I iced the 6 caramel cakes I baked last night. The rain got really heavy right after lunch so everyone took a nap except IR and me and we found quiet things to play with. Our internet went out as soon as it started raining so I think we have a break in the line somewhere. I will call AT&T tomorrow.  We spent a nice quiet afternoon waiting for everyone to wake up.  After daughter left hubbie went over to her house to put her riding mower deck back on after he had put the new belt and blades she ordered on it and also he checked her washing machine to try to figure out where water leaked out from. They couldn't find a leak so that was good. He came home and we got chores done. It really feels like Fall tonight with the cool wind blowing in the mid 50's temperatures.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night


No comments: