Friday, September 3, 2021

MORE GRAPE JUICE MAKING

 Up to get another day started. Daughter picked hubbie up around 8:15 to ride with her to take IR to pre-school so he could sit in the car with CA and EA. I got up and got chores done and was having breakfast when she dropped him back by.  I noticed this huge bloom on the Peace Lily in the sunroom this morning. I don't know why but each time I see this plant bloom it humbles me with it's beauty and meaning. This plant came from my father-in-law's funeral in February 2010 and reminds me that he is still with us spiritually.

After I ate we cleaned house until it was time for me to go meet a couple cake customers. I came back home and did a little more cleaning then we headed out to pick up IR from pre-school.  We picked her up all smiles again today and then we made a stop by McDonalds to pick up lunch for her and CA and for g-son who is still out of school under quarantine. Thankfully he is still feeling fine and shows no signs of covid.  He was very grateful for the lunch we brought him.   IR wanted to eat outside so daughter dropped CA off here for lunch while she went to the drug store to pick up a prescription.   She came back here and we all ate lunch outside today in the nice upper 70's breezy afternoon. We are hoping this weather holds and we have an early fall.   CA went with me to make another cake delivery and went to sleep on the way so she took a good nap on the couch all afternoon. EA took a nap in hubbie's lap in the recliner and IR helped daughter and I pick grapes and make 22 pints of beautiful grape juice for their family from our grapevines. She is such a great helper !!!

She loved the grape juice I made so much she really wanted to make some for their house.
After we finished making the juice this little girls had to be woke up to be fed her and hubbie had snoozed all afternoon.
CA also had to be woken up from her long nap.  Daughter took them home and hubbie and I made spaghetti and Texas toast for #2 son and d-in-love-Tif.  Tif got her staples out today and got a good report from the doctor.
We  came home and got chores done then I shucked more money plant as we sat out in the covered patio. It feels so nice these evenings and I even had my jacket on.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: