Wednesday, March 10, 2021

BEAUTIFUL WARM SUNNY DAY

 Up to greet all three grand girls this morning.  I got chores done and then gathered all the dirty furniture covers and bed spreads from last month along with all the dirty throw rugs and we loaded up the kids and took them to the laundry.  There was quite a few folks doing laundry today but thankfully 2 of the bigger machines were empty so I grabbed them and one of the smaller machines worked for the throw rugs because I didn't have many of those.   I loaded the machines and then we went to pick up our curbside Walmart grocery order while they washed . Picked up all the laundry and stopped to pick up lunches on the way home.  I have a pretty clothesline on this perfect sunny breezy day.

CA napped through lunch and then woke up just in time to have her lunch so we could all go to the walking park. The girls always have fun with these games throughout the walking trail.


Both the big girls took turns pushing CA in the stroller.

We cut our walk short and came home so RL could go with g-son to have his bottom set of braces put on his teeth.  After RL left IR and I sat out in the sunshine for a while. She had a perfect shade for her eyes.
After daughter picked IR and CA up hubbie and I got chores done and I got all the dry laundry gathered in off the clothesline and put away.
We relaxed for the evening and enjoyed some ACC tournament basketball games.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night