Sunday, March 21, 2021

COLD RESTFUL SUNDAY

 Sunday morning is always slow around here. I put a turkey breast in the oven before I went out to get chores done.  I came back inside and had some fruit and coffee for breakfast.  I cut up a pan of sweet potatoes and then made dressing to go with the turkey breast. Hubbie made baked potatoes, cooked some corn , green beans and biscuits to go with the turkey fixins.   I also made a fruit salad to have for dessert today since both ovens were full of other things.   After we got all the food fixed we listened to Don Wilton preach a very good pre Palm Sunday sermon about all the disciples .   #1 son's family, #2 son and d-in-love Tif , daughter and the girls came for lunch with us.  Both daughter and Tif are having bad pregnancy sickness so bless their hearts I feel for them because I know how they feel.  Hopefully we will learn the sex of both babes this coming weekend.  After lunch we had a nice visit and then IR and RL talked d-in-love-A into taking them on a 4-wheeler ride while CA napped.  Daughter , hubbie and I watched some March madness basketball games.  On the 4-wheeler ride  d-in-love-A stopped to let them play in the sand on the creek bank and then they left the sand toys in tree until next time .


#1 son had some good help building the ramp into his new storage shed.

After everyone left hubbie and I got chores done and then relaxed for the evening to get ready for a busy week with g-son back to school on a normal schedule starting Tuesday.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: