Thursday, December 2, 2021

INTERESTING LAB RESULTS

 Up to get another mild morning started. I got chores done and then took IR to pre-school. Thankfully I feel better today as I have felt like I am getting another head cold for the last couple days. My voice is pretty squeaky this morning but I feel much better.  I came straight home after dropping IR and had breakfast with CA. She loves the fruit filled bread my friend Susie gave us yesterday.

EA is getting so big and determined to hold her bottle herself !!!

After we finished eating we all got in hubbie's truck to go run the weekly errands. We made stops at the PO, the dump/recycle center, the bank, Ingles grocery, the Curb market to add another afghan to my table and give Sue the manager the mask Re ordered for her and then we stopped by the CBD store for more oil before we picked up IR on the way home.  CA napped the entire we were out so she woke up hungry when we got home. EA was also hungry so we got the groceries put away quickly and fixed everyone lunch.  D-in-love-T came in to stay here and help hubbie with the kids while I went to my follow up doctor appointment at 2:00.   The doctor went over all my labs with me and turns out he was right about there having to be a reason for my low white blood cell count, I have EBV which is Epstein-Barr virus.  Usually this is caused by having Mono at some point in my life and it leaves this virus in my blood. It flares up from time to time and their hasn't been much research to indicate what might cause these flares. Right now mine is dormant and my white blood cell count is within normal range for the first time in 15 years.  I now need to go have lab work every 6 months instead of once a year to keep a check on the level. I am so thankful I changed to this new doctor because I would have never found this out with the doctor I had before.   
I came home and daughter came in right after I did.  Then d-in-love-A and RL came in to have a short visit before she took IR and CA to her house so that daughter could sell a couch she had from her house and then hubbie and #2 son were taking their trucks over to pick up a sectional she bought from from someone else. 
I got chores done and then watched the news. We tied a temperature record today with a high of 71 degrees which it still was here at 5:00 so I am guessing we were warmer than that earlier in the afternoon.

I iced the 6 caramel cakes tonight and then worked on Christmas gifts.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the Reason for this season, Jesus Christ.
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas


1 comment:

linda m said...

Glad the doctors finally found out what was causing the low white blood count and that it is dormant for now. Good move in changing doctors.