Saturday, April 6, 2019

BOARD MEETING SATURDAY

Saturday market day is starting out nice and warm so hopefully customers will be out and about this morning.
We got our chores done and made it to market on time. Hubbie helped me get everything carried in and set up then he left to go over to daughters and help with building her deck.
Sales were slow but I ended up getting a couple big sales which helped me have a decent sales day.
We had a board meeting after market today then after our hour meeting we had the city manager meet with us so he could pitch a plan for a partnership with us that will help our operations. It isn't final yet but sounds pretty promising.
I didn't leave market until 4:30 and stopped by daughter's to check out the deck build. They were almost finished and it looked good. Son-in-love and his dad and hubbie were the only ones still there working as son-in-love's brother has a bad back and had left earlier in pain.
I came home and unloaded  and got things put away then got a chance to put my feet up for a while.
This has been a very busy week and I am feeling it all over so it was nice to have a quiet time for a little while.
G-son who has been recovering from his bought with the stomach bug at the beginning of the week was out with his church youth group today doing service projects. He is in the light green t-shirt.






I was out getting chores done when hubbie came in after finishing the deck.
We got chores done and then both of us collapsed for the evening for more much needed rest. I don't feel good at all and am really hoping it is just tiredness , hubbie's back is really hurting him so hopefully a heating pad will help him sleep.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: