Monday, April 1, 2019

CHILLY PARK PLAY DAY

Hello APRIL 2019 !!!

Monday mornings are always challenging for all of us here as we try to get back into the routine. The girls had breakfast while I got the chores done. I took RL to pre-school and she was happy to get back with all her friends.
I came home to have breakfast  with IR while hubbie went outside and got his chores done.
When he got back inside I gathered the weekly laundry and got the washing started.  This is the first day of a new month and this month is April which is usually Easter month so I brought out the purple furniture covers and got things cleaned and changed around .
IR was good and sat at her little desk and kept herself busy while we worked cleaning.

I worked on vacuuming and cleaning all morning until it was time to go pick up RL.
She wanted to have lunch at Burger King and then go to the park. The sun is shining brightly which makes it look warm but the temperature is actually still in the 40's. We thought we would go to the park for a  few minutes anyway until they got cold. I left my jacket in the car so I could be a good gauge of how cold it felt.
The girls loved it and were moving so fast it took them a while to start feeling the cold.








These smiles told how much they love getting to come here and play together.


After about 45 minutes I got pretty cold and even though they protested we decided it was time to get warm and head home.
We took the long way home but neither of the girls wanted a nap today.
Hubbie played with them while I got more laundry done. I had an extra load today of bed sheets .
After the girls were picked up hubbie and I headed outside to get some outside work done and get chores done.
We got some vines and unwanted bushes cut out of some of the landscaping around here and decided we are going to have to do a little each evening when we can to keep the place from getting overgrown.
We came inside at dark and rested for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: