Tuesday, April 30, 2019

GOOD BYE APRIL 2019

A different morning today with RL not coming today I slept in a little until IR found me and crawled into bed with me. There is no sleeping when she does this as she is under the cover one minute and bouncing on top of them the next minute.
I got chores done and hubbie and IR and I all had breakfast together today. We decided to use this one child day to get another spring time chore marked off out list and made a trip to Blantyre to pick out our garden plants. We are later than usual this year getting here and it was obvious in the low amount of selection in the plants. Only one little corner of one of the several greenhouses had vegetable plants , all the rest were filled with flowers.
We got a couple new varieties of tomato plants since they didn't have some of the ones we have been getting. We got 12 bell pepper plants and 36 tomato plants and I found a couple flowers to fill more empty pots.

We came home and d-in-love brought RL up and some ice cream and cones plus some little toys she had in her car and the girls ate ice cream cones and played until daughter and g-son came in from school then g-son joined in the fun.



RL didn't have any more problems today and acted normally so who knows what was going on yesterday.
Both the girls took turns sleeping good naps today even if they were both sitting in car seats and high chairs !!


D-in-love took her kids home and daughter and I got ready to go to Re's  Norwex party she is having at 5:00 tonight.
There was a lot of ladies there and we all ate and had fun. I bought some more of the products since the ones that I got at d-in-love's party worked so well.
Daughter and I were the first ones to leave and she headed home and I did my chores and  then sat in the covered patio relaxing a little while as darkness fell.
Saying good-bye to another month that has slipped away in what seems like a minute of time tonight makes me think back over all the things April 2019 brought that made me smile. Thanks to some warmer than normal weather on most days this month we got to take the girls to the park several times to their enjoyment.

Track season ended for g-son as we watched him jump in three different events.
We planted our spring garden the first of the month and enjoyed so many beautiful blooming spring plants around our yard.
We made our annual spring flea market trip to Pickens and found some really good deals.
We had a lot of rain and one really major flooding storm.
We celebrated our Risen Lord on a late Easter Sunday on the 21st of the month with church and an Easter egg hunt in the yard.
We have spent a lot of time at daughter's helping to build a deck and privacy fence.
I also had my first hatch of baby chicks plus picked up some purchased chicks from Valley Ag this month.
It was a busy but great month of fun and adventure with the grandgirls and the family. We are thankful for each day that we were blessed with and look forward to a new month starting tomorrow and pray that May will be as blessed as April was.
Thankful for the blessing of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: