Thursday, April 4, 2019

MARKET THURSDAY

Market morning got a little more interesting today with daughter  not coming until late so hubbie needed to get g-son to school. While he was gone RL followed me around giving me her opinion on how I was getting ready for market. Daughter brought IR in about the time hubbie got back so I headed outside to get the chores done.
I dropped RL at pre-school and then met hubbie and IR at market.
Market started very slow but picked up a little and I am thankful for what I did sell.
Connie picked up IR about 10:30 and hubbie left shortly after to make his dump/ recycle drop off and go by Sam's Club.
I just never get tired of looking at these colorful eggs ready for sale.

I left market at closing time and made my stops at the bank and PO and at Sav Mor for baking supplies.
I came home and got things put away just in time for EL and BB to be dropped of while Re went over early to the kid's sale.
EL had fallen at school and had a big bump on her head so she sat with an ice pack on it and watched TV while BB helped hubbie outside with his dogs.
Daughter came in with IR after picking her up from Connie and then daughter and I loaded up EL and BB to go with us to meet Re at the sale. D-in-love is dropping RL and g-son off with hubbie and following us over there.
Re, daughter, d-in-love and I all met together at the sale and shopped for almost 2 hours . I got some new toys for the kids for here and everyone found quite a few things , especially daughter who got a large sandbox and wagon for IR and a bunch of clothes for her plus some items for the new baby.
We will probably go back over to the sale on Sunday for the 1/2 price day.
I dropped daughter off as we passed her house since son-in-love had already picked up IR and I came home with all the things still loaded in my Honda to get the evening chores done . Then hubbie drove her van to her house and I followed with all her purchases to get unloaded.
We also dropped things off at Re's house that were in my car .
We left there and came home to finally get off my feet after  a long day.
This meteor lit up the east coast sky this morning as this picture was taken in western NC.

Thankful for the blessings of the day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: