Tuesday, November 20, 2018

BUSY MARKET, FIRST WRESTLING MATCH AND BASKETBALL GAME


Man I am sore all over this morning as I drag myself out of bed to greet a Tuesday market day. All the kids had breakfast then I got chores done while hubbie got some last minute things loaded and got the girls both ready for their day.
I took RL to pre-school and met hubbie and IR at market. IR had some breakfast in her high chair while hubbie carried everything inside and I got set up before we were bombarded with customers picking up orders and picking things from the counter.
The morning was very busy and I had trouble keeping up with all the customers we had which is a wonderful problem, I just hope no one got tired of waiting to be waited on and left.
Hubbie was dealing with IR so he couldn't help.
I took IR with me to pick up RL from her pre-school and left hubbie to tend the table and he stayed busy while we were gone.
RL and IR had to have a snack of one of daughter's pumpkin lava cakes before hubbie brought them both home for the afternoon.
He thought they would go to sleep on the way home but neither of them did but he said after they had lunch they both played well together all afternoon.
I changed out my Fall décor for my Christmas décor before I left market since I was having to wait on a late customer to pick up her cake order. I'll have to take pics Saturday when I get it totally finished. I didn't leave market until 2:45 so I was late getting home and another customer was waiting in the driveway on her cake order.
I got unloaded and then d-in-love picked up RL and we took IR out to the middle school where g-son was having a purple and gold first wrestling match.
We were so glad we went to see him because he looked fantastic as he pinned an older more experienced opponent . G-son has the green leg band on.










From there we took IR and went over to the high school to watch daughter's JV basketball team play their first game. Unfortunately they lost by 2 points but played hard.

We left after the game and came home to get chores done. IR was pooped and crashed on the couch as soon as we got home.
It was funny because d-in-love sent me this pic of RL doing the exact same thing at the same time this evening.
Whew , what a day and I would love to do the same thing the girls are doing but I need to get some paperwork done and the weekly bills paid and ready to mail tomorrow.
Son-in-love picked up IR when she woke up.
Thankful for a day filled with blessings and the business He blessed us with this holiday.
God Bless and Good Night.



1 comment:

linda m said...

Whew, you sure had a busy day.Congratulations to G-son on his win.