Sunday, December 15, 2019

DECEMBER 9 thru DECEMBER 15 CHRISTMAS DECORATING

I'm going to combine some days so I can catch up this blog now. This week was such a blur of getting all my Christmas decorating done I don't remember enough about each day to give an accurate account of each day anyway.
On Monday these 2 were really glad to see each other and I had some really great help putting ornaments on the tree after I picked RL up from pre-school.










G-son had wrestling matches and a band concert this week also to add to the busy holiday happenings.

Thankful for the Reason for this wonderful Season.  
God Bless and Merry Christmas

1 comment:

linda m said...

You had such a wonderful cruise and saw such beautiful sights. i know what you mean about not feeling "safe". Glad you made it home safely. Your tree looked wonderful and the girls so beautiful. Blessings