Saturday, September 8, 2018

HAPPY #3 BIRTHDAY GRANDDAUGHTER RL

Feels good to have that extra hour of sleep on Saturday mornings .
Hubbie and I got things loaded and got the chores done.
Even if it doesn't feel like Fall I've got to add some sunflower pop to my outfit today.
We made it to market right on time today with no reason to be there early this morning.
There was one customer waiting on a pound cake when we got there but she was patient.
We had a good selling day. Daughter brought her still warm sour dough bread in a little later with the rest of her things and she stayed and helped sell while hubbie and IR made their rounds of the market and nearby library. She loves fruit and after a peach she had part of my apple.


IR finally went to sleep and hubbie left to get home and help #1 son who was doing some work in his yard.
Daughter stayed and took care of our tables while I had a short emergency board meeting then she took IR home to get cool and have lunch.
I sweltered in the afternoon heat inside market and was very glad to see 2:00 roll around so I could get in the air conditioned Honda.
I had to make a stop at TJ Maxx for some birthday presents and then at Ingles for roast and corn for tomorrow's lunch.
I stopped by Re's to pick up some beans to break for lunch tomorrow.
I made it home about 4:00 and hubbie helped me unload and get things put away before he took the tractor and chainsaw down to the bottom to cut up some downed trees from the pasture before later this week when Florence comes our way as a category 4 hurricane and might bring some flooding rains.
To add to the tropical troubles there was 2 more storms named today with Helene expected to cause little concern as she moves off the African coast and heads north west. But I remember that is the exact same thing they said about Florence so you never know about these storms.
The "I" storm Isaac is already causing concern as he heads toward the Carribean on a similar path as a last years storm that devastated Porta Rico.
After chores tonight hubbie and I both are pretty exhausted so we headed to a very early bedtime.
Today is a very special day as grand daughter RL turned 3 years old this evening around 6pm. She is a spunky little girl and we will celebrate her tomorrow afternoon with a big party.
Sure doesn't seem like it has been 3 years since this day.
or 2 years since this day.....

Or even 1 year since this...
Wow, how fast they grow...…
HAPPY  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  RL  !!!!

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: