Sunday, August 19, 2018

FUN SUNDAY

Up on this Sunday morning thankful that it is a mush better start than last Sunday !!
I got chores done and we had breakfast then cleaned the kitchen and got potatoes and corn started cooking .
Church was very good today and 5 folks joined our church family , may all the glory be God's.
We came home to a lunch of roast beef, boiled potatoes , corn of the cob , green beans, tomatoes, sour dough bread toast and blueberries picked straight from the bushes for dessert.
Aa's family was our only guest today. We gave all the kids the gifts we had bought for them from Montana and they all seemed pleased.
They played in the yard until it started raining. They all left and hubbie and I came inside for a short nap.
Josh's brother Ben and his family came after their little dog that we had watched for the weekend and we had a nice visit with them.
After they left there was a break in the rain and hubbie got all the other dogs out of the lots and let them get exercise.
Just as I was getting ready to go out to get my chores done the rain began again so I waited.
#1 son's family came up to eat our left overs for supper and visited for awhile. Daughter and her family also came by for a visit.
It was nice having them all here and the kids playing.
After everyone left the rain had stopped so I went out to get the chores done late but at least the chickens could come out and eat some corn before they went to roost for the night.
My Magnolia tree is really confused this year for some reason as it has many of these large blooms popped out all over it.
I worked tonight and finally caught up my blog from our vacation and now only have a couple things left to catch up and I'll be back on schedule.
Hubbie broke beans while I did this so that means tomorrow will be a busy day with kids all day and laundry and canning so I better get to bed to get an early start in the morning.
There was 1/4 inch of rain in the gauge tonight from the afternoon rain but thankfully there wasn't any thunder and lightening with it.
Thankful for a wonderful Sunday filled with laughter and fun from family and friends.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings. So happy you had a wonderful time in Montana.