Thursday, October 18, 2018

BIRTHDAY DINNER FOR G-SON and 1948 MEMORY

Amen....

Market Thursday morning once again as we hustle to get the extra things done this morning.
I dropped RL off at pre-school and hubbie took IR on to market with him today as the girls have started picking at one another so much in the Honda where they ride side by side.
I met them there and we got unloaded and set up.
IR is the little darling of the market and everyone gives her whatever she wants. This vendor always gives her apples so now she just helps herself to an apple.
Connie, her other g-ma picked her up to spend the afternoon with her.
#2 son is off today and came by market for a nice visit with hubbie and me.
Hubbie left pretty early to get his errands done and get home to mow grass, hopefully for the last time as they are saying some really cold weather is moving in for at least the next 10 days with a possible freeze the first of the week.

I had a pretty slow selling day but I am thankful for all that I did sell. I left market at the regular time and made stops at the bank, the PO and Aldi on the way home.
There is so much traffic on the roads right now it is not fun to be out on them. It took me an extra 15 minutes to get home today.
Hubbie was finishing up the mowing when I got here and helped me get unloaded.
We got chores done early as we are taking g-son out with the entire family tonight to eat dinner. He choose Cracker Barrel so we all are meeting there at 6:00.
Daughter called from Cracker Barrel before the rest of us arrived and said there was a 1 hour wait and that the receptionist actually laughed at her when she told them it was a party of 11 people.
We asked g-son what his second choice for eating would be and he said Zaxbys so thankfully there was a Zaxbys right across the road from Cracker Barrel so we went there and had a nice dinner and he got more gifts. I love when  the entire family comes together to celebrate.
We left there and came home to finish chores right before total darkness for the second night in a row.
Back in October of 1948 my uncle Anderson Holmes was wrestling a little pig someone gave him to hold for a photograph.


Hubbie and I both are tired again tonight and are headed for another early bedtime and more knee spray for my sore knees.
Thankful for the family God saw fit to bless me with and for all the blessings that go with them.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Happy birthday to G-son! Blessings