Tuesday, October 16, 2018

HAPPY 12TH AND 37TH BIRTHDAY TO G-SON AND #1 SON

I need this prayer everyday !!!

Up to get the kids all their breakfast and get chores done.
It is another unseasonably warm morning in the mid 50's to start another mid to upper 70's day.
After I dropped RL at pre-school I came home to have a quick breakfast and then we gathered the heavy bed and furniture covers and rugs from last month and took them out to the laundry. After last month's  3 month load of  heavy laundry I decided I would go every month or at least every 2 months from now on. Hubbie and IR went with me to get out of the house this morning. IR was fascinated by the large washer and watched the action for a long time.
We all took a nice walk around the sidewalk behind the laundry .
I noticed the really heavy acorn crop this year as these Oak trees along the sidewalk had the ground covered in acorns for the "city" squirrels.
Really makes me wonder about this winter ????
It took me about an hour to get things washed and dried. I brought all the rubber backed rugs home to hang on the clothesline to dry.
I got things hung out and put away just in time to head out to pick up g-daughter RL from pre-school.
She seemed to have had a good day but couldn't go to sleep on the ride home because she was "a little bit scared" of what I could never figure out but she didn't sleep at all on the way home and wouldn't sleep after we got home even with hubbie holding her.
IR woke from her short nap so we all had lunch together.
The girls both ate very well and then played. I got a few more windows washed and vacuumed on the inside of the sunroom before I had to stop to deal with a very tired and ill RL. No nap days are very trying days.
I held her until she finally stopped crying and rested while watching a movie on TV to at least rest.
As I went into the kitchen to get a snack for the girls I saw that it had already started to rain. Oh well, my rugs are already to wet to bring inside so I will leave them on the line to dry in the days to come.
Thankfully #1 son got off work early and came into deal with RL and her bad mood today.
Daughter came after IR and the girls started a wrestling match which ended up getting #1 son involved !!!


After they all left hubbie and me waited out a heavy rain shower before we went out to get chores done this evening.
It was still raining and I forgot to check the rain gauge so I will check it in the morning to get a total for the evening and overnight rains.
After chores we went down to #1 son's house to take g-son his birthday present. When he came home from the youth camping trip he said he wanted us to get him one of these pop up tents to have on these camping trips because someone happened to have an extra one they let him use on this trip. He was very happy with it.
Speaking of birthdays , today is not only g-son's 12th birthday but also his dad's ,#1 son's 37th birthday.
It is amazing how much difference 10 years make...…..especially for g-son !!!!




HAPPY  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY TO THESE TWO !!!
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the years with sweet memories of these two birthday boys.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Happy Birthday to both g-son and #1 son. Just got back from a vacation to GA. Blessings