Monday, April 12, 2021

A VERY FUN MONDAY

 I expected this Monday after spring break week and a week home with their mom's that we would have some tears but thanks to the baby chicks everyone came in happy and stayed happy all day. 




I got chores done and we all had breakfast together. It is 41 degrees this morning which is a bit chilly but the sun is shining and the day is warming nicely.  RL and IR helped me get laundry started this morning and then we played the morning away inside waiting for the wind to dye down outside.  After lunch the big girls needed to get outside so CA could get a nap. We let Rosie out to play and her and the girls had so much fun playing around the yard and Rosie was so good to stay right with both the girls in whatever they were doing.






We came back inside when CA woke up and I got more laundry done and then we headed back outside to the big swing . CA has just gotten used to swinging on it and holding on and she loved swinging with RL and IR today. They sang songs and had a wonderful time until their mom's came after them.  

My Azaleas are just starting to show off this year.

Hubbie went to bush hog the upper pasture this evening while I finished the laundry and watched the news. I got chores done and then we relaxed for the evening after supper of left overs.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night