Monday, April 19, 2021

ROUTINE MONDAY

 Up to get a new week started with all the g-kids here this morning. hubbie took g-son to school and when he got back I got chores done and the girls and I had breakfast.  They are all 3 bacon lovers and I usually have bacon and eggs so they had bacon and cereal this morning.

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.

After we finished eating I gathered weekly laundry with the help of the 2 big girls and we headed downstairs to get weekly laundry going. 
I entertained the girls between loads and got 3 laundry loads done.  RL and IR played outside until lunch time with Rosie and then we settled in for the afternoon to rest.   
After their moms picked them up I left for a recheck eye exam. My new glasses are not working and the doctor figured out pretty quickly why. He under powered me and the material the new glasses are made from isn't condusive for my prescription so he changed that also. I'm just glad it was an easily fixable problem.  Anyway it did take almost 2 hours to get everything done but at least hopefully the new glasses will be better.
I got home and got chores done and then walked some on the eliptical . I need to start getting more exercise in each day and this seems to be better for my feet and knees which still feel great with my new shoes .  I put away the last of the laundry and then got inside to relax.
While I was getting chores done I took a picture of these 6 Silkie roosters that need to be sold so I will be advertising them . 
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: