Sunday, April 25, 2021

GETTING READY FOR THE TREE CUTTERS

 We were  awaken by RL announcing it was morning time because she could see out the window this morning at 8:00.  The girls were happily chatting about how glad they were to spend the night and already planning next time. I needed them to help me move the chicks from the sunroom to the brooder box on the front porch and they were happy to carry the chicks for me.   I got chores done and then d-in-love came up and took the girls back to her house while we fixed lunch. We had meat loaf , baked potatoes, green beans and biscuits for lunch. Everyone made it to lunch except son-in-love who is helping Ben his brother move. We ate and then had a nice visit while the kids played outside.


After everyone left hubbie and I went outside to get the greenhouse and the lot beside it ready to move the younger hens to while the tree cutters are here and then we got things ready to take up their fencing after they are moved tonight. We got chores done and then I moved all the hens to the greenhouse when they went into their regular house to roost. I moved all their nest , feeders and waterer. Hubbie worked on getting their lot fencing down and I helped him with that after I got all the hens settled. The fence had been up in this place for over 10 years so it was buried and it took us a lot longer than we expected to get it down and then we discovered it was rusted apart at the bottom so we will have to buy new wire anyway. It was almost 10:00 when we finally came inside. 

We were very glad to fall into bed tonight after such a busy day.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the strength God gives us each day.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: