Monday, February 24, 2020

RAINY DAYS AND MONDAYS

"Rainy days and Mondays always get me down" this song came to mind first thing this morning as I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the metal roof.
This song lyric is especially true when their on the same day !!!
Hubbie took g-son to school then I got to have a slower morning as RL's pre-school had to close today due to water issues.
After chores and breakfast with RL and IR they helped get laundry gathered and got a load started.
I think they just like to help with the laundry so they get to go up and down the stairs.
I did laundry alternately playing with the girls.



The washer had a bad spin day today so I think I definitely need a new one. It's just finding time to go shopping for one.
After lunch I had to go to the Post Office to mail the bills I didn't get mailed last Thursday so RL and IR went along with me so CA could have her afternoon bottle and get a nap .
The girls wanted to do some "mall walking" while we were at the PO so I let them get some exercise in the near empty mall.

Then on the way home we stopped by Krispy Kreme for donuts iced with strawberry icing and rainbow sprinkles. I for got to take a pic before the donuts were almost gone.

After we got back EL and BB came over while their mom hosted a Norwex party and the four of them had a great time playing together.

RL, IR and CA all went home and EL and BB settled down to watch a movie on TV while hubbie and I took turns getting chores done.
I lost one of my guineas last night to one of our night time predators so I took some extra time tonight and put them up in their old house so they would be safe for at least another night. I don't know if they will ever go back in at night again to take a chance on getting shut up but at least I don't have to worry about them tonight.
Aa came after EL and BB when I got back in the house.
Hubbie and I spent this evening resting.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Sorry to hear about your washer. Mine has spin problems sometimes also. Guess things are aging right along with me. Blessings