Friday, July 23, 2021

PEST CONTROL TREATMENT DAY

 Up to a quiet Friday morning to get chores done and then have my regular oatmeal and berries breakfast. Daughter dropped IR and CA off so she could attend her online classes today.  I made a couple cake deliveries and picked up our Walmart curbside order. The girls and hubbie helped me get things carried in and put away.  Daughter picked up lunch and brought it here for all of us to eat. We had baked some of our Yukon Gold potatoes to try them the favor and they were very good.  Our pest control guy came to treat our house just as we were finishing lunch. He worked for over one and a half hours doing our quarterly spraying. Daughter took the girls and went to pick up one of her dogs from the groomers while I picked my blackberries. Hubbie went with the pest control guy to #1 son's house while he treated it also . I met daughter and the girls back at her house and we walked over to her neighbors, Rita , to go swimming on this hot upper 80's afternoon. While we swam son-in-love came home to meet the pest control guy at their house. Hubbie came to the pool and took CA home for her nap because she was really tired and crying. We swam a little longer then we went home. I watered all my potted plants and then got chores done. #1 son came up to pick some beans to make dilly beans out of.  I will help him can them tomorrow .  RL tried to play with the kinetic sand but Meow Meow had other ideas !!

 Hubbie and I ended the evening sitting out in the covered patio. The smoke from the western states fires is hanging low this evening just before a short rain shower helped clear the air.

We came inside and I finished daughter's baby's quilt and then relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: