Friday, June 25, 2021

ANOTHER WORKDAY FRIDAY

 Up this morning to get another busy day started. I will say one thing with us working so much everyday this week I sure have slept well.  This morning IR and CA are coming so daughter can go to her weekly doctor appointment. I got chores done and then the girls and I had breakfast together. After we ate I loaded up the furniture covers and bed covers from May and we dropped them off at the laundry.  While they washed we went over to a friends produce stand and got some cantelopes and potatoes.  We picked up the laundry on the way home and picked up lunch. While the girls ate I hung all the laundry on the clothesline to dry in the nice sunny lower 80's afternoon.  Daughter came home from her appointment and had lunch with us.  After we all finished lunch daughter took the girls to Sweet Frog to get birthday ice cream for IR.

Hubbie and I headed to the barn. We worked moving some heavy things again today. Thankfully g-son came up to help and made a huge difference in my back pain for the day as he did all the lifting I would have had to do. He sat in this little jeep that IR now drives around but was bought for g-son when he was about 3 years old . He sure has changed!!!!!



We worked for our 4 hours and got things all put back into organized spots pretty much or as much as you can in a "barn" !!  At least we can see everything and now know where things are. There was still some trash bags and things to haul to the dump left in there so I didn't take any pics yet.

G-son went home about the time daughter stopped by with the girls and they had fun climbing this magnolia tree that they all call the "jungle tree". 




Hubbie and I went to pick up a Walmart order and dropped off some things at daughters, then did chores at Aa's on the way home. We got chores done here when we got home and got things put away then I cleaned out the chicken box I just took the youngest chicks out of while hubbie cleaned out his truck and then we rested for a little while out in the covered patio.  The "Strawberry" moon is full tonight and it is the last super moon of this year.


Another busy long day but I once again I have a very accomplished feeling tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: