Wednesday, June 2, 2021

CLOUDY COOL WEDNESDAY

 Up to greet all 3 grand girls this morning. I got chores done and had breakfast then daughter came to pick up IR and CA to take them to get their 4 year  and 2 year physical exams. Since their birthdays are so close it is convenient to take both together.  They were both perfectly healthy thankfully. 

She brought them back here and went back to work after their exams.   I picked up an Aldi curbside order grocery order this morning and everyone helped get things put away.  It is cloudy today so the girls spent the morning playing in the yard .




After we all ate lunch, hubbie fixed spaghetti and g-son came up and had lunch with us also.  After we ate g-son went home and the rest of us loaded in the Honda and went to Fletcher Feed to pick up chicken feed. Seems these trips get more and more often especially this time of year with the addition of my meat roosters.   CA slept the entire trip and after we got home and unloaded the feed we put her on the couch and I stayed inside while hubbie took the older girls outside so CA could sleep in peace as she is not feeling great with cutting her 2 year molars.  
After the moms picked up the girls hubbie and I watched the news then got chores done.  The clouds are thickening and we are hoping for rain overnight.  We came inside and I iced 2 chocolate cakes and baked 6 more cakes.  I also spent time in my office tonight figuring weekly paperwork and paying bills.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night