Monday, September 13, 2021

BEAUTIFUL MONDAY

 UP to get another week started. hubbie took g-son to school and then daughter dropped off CA on her way to take IR to pre-school. Both daughter and EA have doctor appointments this morning so she is heading to Asheville from IR's school. I got chores done and then had breakfast with CA. I had oatmeal and blackberries and she had butter toast.  After we ate I got a load of laundry started and got last week's laundry put away. I also took more dried peppers from the dehydrator and got them stored in zip lock bags.  The tomatoes are getting dry but I turned the old dehydrator off over night because I don't trust it and it gets really hot so the tomatoes will take more time.   We loaded up early to go pick up IR since daughter went home to get some work done. We stopped on the way to pick her up and got lunch for IR and CA.  She had another good day and was all excited to tell us all about it. She has an excellent memory of the day's events . We stopped at Laurel Park to have lunch then they got to swing for a little while until some other kids came in and CA got really tired and wanted to nap so we left.








Both girls were napping by the time we got home so hubbie carried them in to the couches. Hubbie and I had our lunch of yesterday's left overs and then I did more laundry. I worked on laundry and hubbie watched the girls until it was time for him to go pick up g-son. Both girls woke up and layed in my lap until he got back then we all went outside with popsicles and to play with play dough.  D-in-love and RL came by after school and RL played with IR and CA while daughter fed EA and then everyone left. Hubbie and I watched the news of the tropical storm that is pounding the gulf coast with rain and now may be heading in our direction later in the week.
Some areas could get up to 20 inches of rain !!!


We got chores done and then relaxed for a few minutes waiting for darkness to fall .  This is a perfect half moon tonight.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night