Saturday, September 11, 2021

CELEBRATING RL'S #6

 This day 20 years ago started out about the same way as today with nice cool sunshine .

 I remember I was at the Curb Market on a Tuesday market day when we got the news. I remember feeling sick to my stomach when it was realized it was a terrorist attack because I knew in my heart that my kids would never feel the safety that I had been raised in.  

As we got today started I got chores done and had a nice leisurely breakfast.  After we ate we headed up to the garden to gather produce before hubbie did some spraying. I have decided to dry some of the hot banana peppers that just keep on giving and giving. I picked this basket full leaving quite a few on the plants for later.
I got some gloves on and sliced a dehydrator full of these to see how this works. I am hoping to be able to use them in salads and other dishes this winter. 
While I worked on these RL was busy at her house making and decorating cupcakes for later this evening when we celebrate her 6th birthday. 
Hubbie and I had lunch and then worked on cleaning out and cleaning up the furniture in the covered patio. We are having RL's party out there again this year as it worked well last year and she wanted to do that again. Her mom came up and decorated for a mermaid party while RL went with her dad to pick up pizzas.

RL was surprised and very pleased with all the decorations and she had a wonderful birthday starting out with mermaid tatoos for everyone.


The entire family made it to her party and we all had a nice time and ate pizza and cupcakes.

While BB and IR and the rest of us sang happy birthday EL furnished the music.

RL loved all her presents !!!!



The girls all got to join in the fun with some of the gifts .





The boys were on their own but had their own fun.

RL had a wonderful birthday party and everyone had a nice time.  W
Although we were celebrating RL who turned 6 on last Wednesday today was EA's 2 week birthday.

We were all tired after a great day and hubbie and I headed to bed early.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and very thankful for the ability to celebrate these kids birthdays and watch them grow up.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: