Sunday, September 5, 2021

SWEET BABY GIRLS

 Up to a quiet Sunday morning after a very good night of sleep. We both slept very well and woke up feeling refreshed and ready for another day. I got chores done and then had breakfast.  I changed out the decor in the living room this morning while hubbie got the lunch fixins started. We are only having #2 son's family and daughter's family here today as we are still waiting for g-son to be tested to see if he has covid virus or not.  We have BBQ'd pork chops, baked potatoes, green beans, corn and biscuits with some delicious blondie brownies d-in-love-Tif brought for dessert.  Everyone had a nice lunch with both babies sleeping.  After lunch both babies were fed then went back to sleep for a together pic. They are about the same size and are both so cute !!!  NP on the left in pink sleeper and EA on the right . Can't wait to watch these two grow up together !


We are so thankful for 2 more healthy babies to add to our family !!!
After everyone left today hubbie and I rearranged the carseats in my Honda. I will have to be using the 3rd seat in there now if all the babies go somewhere with me.
Then I went up and cleaned out the camper cover chicken tractor that the roosters were in and got it ready for the 5 pullets that are in the smaller tractor supply chicken tractor.  I also cleaned out the bigger older hens house. All the houses need cleaning but I didn't have the energy today so I will hopefully clean a couple out each day this week to get them all done. 
We came inside and watched the 6:00 news then went out to get chores done. Back inside we put the roosters from the frig in vacuum sealed bags and put them in the freezer. I still have 2 younger roosters that were surprises to harvest later probably December but that is all for this year.
I was glad to get to sit and relax this evening. 
Thankful and grateful doesn't even come near how I am feeling these days with all the grandkids around and I am praying that g-son gets back in school this week with a clean bill of health.  Thankful you Jesus for all you do for me and my family everyday.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: