Thursday, August 6, 2020

ANOTHER STORMY AFTERNOON

Up to RL ad IR coming into wake me up. IR has a dentist appointment to check the work she had done a couple weeks ago and daughter brought CA here to stay while she is gone.
After they left RL helped me get chores done and then we had breakfast.
After we ate I read her some books and then went to deliver a cake. When I got back daughter and IR were back from the dentist and IR was fine and everything looked good. Daughter said IR was not a good patient today but hopefully she will forget this dental experience as she gets older.
While the bigger girls went with daughter to pick up Addie CA found a new playmate in Meow Meow.






When they all got back we all went inside and had lunch.
After lunch the girls all played and then daughter took IR, CA and Addie home and hubbie, RL and I went over to #2 son's house to check out all their new yard work.
It looks so good and these planters will be so pretty filled with flowers and vegetables.

We came home and got chores done between storms. We got another 7/10ths inch of  rain today.
As I was just finishing typing this post last night our power went out again. I got a notification that it would be fixed by 3am so we got ready and got into bed. I was really hoping I could get to sleep without my routine hot soaking bath.
Suddenly about 10 minutes later the lights all came back on but we didn't think it would last so we just got up turned all the lights off and went back to bed.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: