Wednesday, August 12, 2020

ERRAND AND PLAYDAY WEDNESDAY

 Got woke early early this morning when IR got hold of her mama's phone and gave me a call at 6:30 am. Hubbie or I couldn't get back to sleep so he got up but I stayed in bed and rested until all the kids got here. I got up and went out to get chores done then came inside and breakfast with g-son and the girls. We are heading to the dump /recycle center today since RL doesn't come here on Thursdays anymore. I have an egg customer to meet at market and got info where I might be able to find some canning jar lids so we dropped g-son off at his house and took the 3 girls on our routine errand run. We met the customer at market and I checked to see if there was any business to do there then we stopped at 2 different stores to search for the lids but neither had any so we went to the dump and then  stopped at McDonalds drive thru for the kids some lunch. We dropped g-son's off to him at his house and then came home to feed the girls.   After they ate they all 3 played the afternoon away.






I made a cake delivery and RL and IR rode with me at 4:00 and then we finished out the day sitting in the covered patio having ice cream cones.                                                                                                    After the girls left hubbie and I went out to get chores done early before a storm came in . We could already hear thunder as the storm moved toward us. Thankfully it passed to the west of us and we only got a sprinkle of rain from it. It surely sounded like a bad storm.                                                                 I paid weekly bills tonight then got an early bedtime.                                                                                  Thankful for the blessings of this day.                                                                                                           God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

The girls seem to have so much fun together.