Monday, August 17, 2020

BACK TO SCHOOL VIRTUAL MONDAY

 Another foggy morning to begin this week.

Today is the first day of school for the 2020-2021 year and it certainly doesn't look like any other year has ever looked with all students at home and teachers engaging in virtual learning. This is a pic a friend of mine put on the web to show what this day looks like from her classroom.

Daughter is teaching from her home and g-son who is entering 8th grade is going there to do his school work .  D-in-love drops him and RL off here and then daughter comes to drop IR and CA off and picks him up to take him home with her and get him all set up online with his classes then she teaches her classes.                                                                                                                                                           As for our day it doesn't look much different that is has except RL and IR won't be going back to their pre-school this year.                                                                                                                                       I got chores done and had breakfast then the girls helped me get laundry started so we could go outside to play.







We played all morning letting CA get a good nap inside with hubbie. We came in at lunch time all the girls ate a good lunch. I continued with my laundry and then after a little rest time after we ate back outside we went. The weather is so nice today it is hard to stay inside. It almost feels like Fall is here with the nice sunshine and cool breeze with temps in the upper 70's.        



D-in-love went home with one of her co-workers to pick up a rooster she was giving me and he is a handsome fellow for sure. I needed a rooster that wasn't any relation to my pullets that I kept this season and this guy is an Isa Brown that was supposed to be a pullet and surprised her by being a rooster. He fits right in with my ladies and they welcomed him into their nighttime roosting quarters without any hesitation !!



Hubbie got on the lawn mower as soon as the girls left and I finished the laundry and then got chores done.
It has been such a nice day here but out west they are having a heat wave and yesterday in Death Valley California one of the earth's hottest temperatures was recorded.

Makes me surely glad for these cool mountains we live in.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for my loving Savior Jesus Christ.

God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Nice pictures of the girls playing and you having fun with them. I still don't know how to react to this online class situation as I feel the kids need the socialization as much as the book learning. Have a great day.