Monday, August 10, 2020

BUSY MONDAY

 Woke to RL and IR crawling in bed with me to get this week started. After we snuggled for a little while we all got up and got our day started.                                                                                                   Once again the morning was really foggy as daughter brought IR and CA in so she could go home and get her virtual teacher meetings started.                                                                                                                  

I got chores done and then came inside and had breakfast with all the girls and g-son who was here trying to get in the grove when he has to start getting up earlier next week.
 I got a load of laundry started and then while that washed we ran out to Walmart to pick up our curbside order and then picked up lunch from McDonalds for all the kids.
G-son went home to play games on his computer after lunch. I dried the first load of laundry and washed another before I headed to Aldi to pick up my curbside order there.
I came home , we unloaded the groceries and then I emptied the dryer and put the second load in the dryer but turn it on yet. We had to make one more trip today to pick up chicken feed from Fletcher feed.
We thought CA would nap on the ride over there but she didn't with the older girls talking and singing all the way there and back.
By the time we got home she was starting to get ill so after I started the dryer with the second load in and put the last load in the washer we all went outside to eat popsicles and swing.  CA was shortly sound asleep in hubbie's lap.
Daughter and d-in-love came in from work and helped the big girls swing while CA slept. When she woke up they all left.
I got the clothes out of the dryer and put the last load of the day in to dry.
Hubbie and I watched the early news then we headed outside to plant some Fall greens in the garden. I planted a row each of Kale and Collards and hubbie set out 10 cabbage plants that a neighbor gave us.
I am going to plant other things in my raised beds later this week.
We did chores and then sat out in the covered patio and relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: