Friday, August 14, 2020

T. G. I. F.

 Up to RL and IR at my bedside staring at me !!!  Another foggy morning and another snow for this winter ???  There was 1 inch of rain in the gauge from last evenings rains.

I got chores done and then came inside to grab a cup of coffee and get cakes loaded for delivery this morning.
When I got home EL was here while her brother had his meet the teacher at the elementary school he will be virtually going to school next Monday.

They were all watching a movie while CA watched g-son play games on his phone. She loves him and crawl up in his lap and just sit.
She is always burry in my pics because she never sits still long enough for a pic.
After  Re picked up EL the girls went in the playroom and played until lunch time.
D-in-love sent me this pic of her desk in the receiving office at the elementary school surrounded with plexiglass , a sign of these times !!
As I fixed my lunch of some roasted okra , fresh green beans, tomatoes and boiled eggs IR was riding her tricycle around the kitchen table and as I turned away from the frig she ran into the back of my legs and knocked me down to the floor.  She was very upset and I couldn't get myself up so I called for help from g-son and hubbie. I bruised my bad knee and jarred my head into a nagging headache for the rest of the afternoon but thankful that was all. 
After we ate lunch I took RL and IR outside to have popsicles and swing.
Daughter came to pick up her girls and g-son left to go to the dentist so RL came back inside with us to watch the news.
Her dad came after her shortly and then hubbie and I both took short naps after a long busy week.
We got chores done and then finished the day resting in the covered patio in a nice cool evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and that God protected me in my fall from getting badly hurt.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: