Wednesday, November 25, 2020

DAUGHTER'S MOHS SURGERY DAY

 Up to a different kind of Wednesday morning with no one here but hubbie and I. It has already rained a little so hubbie went out first thing to gather in the covers from our garden beds and spread them out in the barn to dry.  I got chores done and then grabbed a meal bar for breakfast as I made more cake boxes and loaded the Honda with all the orders that were being picked up this morning. Daughter and the girls came to help and then d-in-love brought RL up to stay while she took g-son to have his braces repaired from a part that fell out yesterday.  Hubbie stayed home with the girls and daughter went with me to meet our customers at 10:00.  We had nice visits with customers and then went by Sam's Club to pick my order up that was ready early.   We then came home unloaded the groceries and grabbed CA to ride with us to take daughter to her MOHS surgery appointment in Asheville to remove a basil cell cancer from her forehead. CA went to sleep as soon as we got on the road and we made it to the appointment right on time. The surgery will take several hours so I left her there and son-in-law is getting off work early to go pick her up.  With CA snoozing in her carseat I made a stop at the bank to make a deposit for daughter and then stopped by Target to pick up a Christmas gift curbside order from them that will almost finish all the kids Christmas gifts for me. I was very impressed with Target and there right on time delivery of the order.         I came home and got here at the same time d-in-love got back and she tried to get CA out of the carseat still sleeping but she work up.                                                                    We fed the girls and then she took RL home to clean so they could put up their Christmas tree.              Daughter's surgery took 2 cuts to get the borders clear of the cancer but she came through fine.                 

Son-in-love picked her up and they came by and picked up the girls for her to go home and rest while the feeling came back into her head.                                                                                                             Hubbie and I got chores done early to beat the rain.  We just came inside when it started to rain lightly.  The heavy rains are supposed to get here overnight.                                                                                     I baked and iced more caramel cakes tonight for late Thanksgiving celebrations.                                      D-in-love got her tree up with the help of these 2.                                                                                        

My plans of Christmas decorating keep changing with things coming up that need to be done first so we will have to wait and see when I get my decorating started. Plans originally were for Friday but now we need to harvest 5 more roosters that day and we need to get our plastic tunnels up over our garden beds because of a cold front that is coming in the first of next week with the coldest temps of the season.        
Even the first mention of the "s" word coming just as the calendar turns to December.                              Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for safety and continued good health for the family.    God Bless and Good Night  


 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Benjamin on this topic. gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Benjamin so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.247officedept@gmail.com   WhatsApp    Contact:   +1-989-394-3740.