Monday, November 23, 2020

FIRST WOODSTOVE FIRE TONIGHT

 Up to all the grands here this morning. RL and IR wanted to snuggle in bed with me but we had to get up and watch CA while hubbie took g-son to school. When he got back I got chores done and then we all had breakfast together.   I got laundry started while the girls went off to play and then we all loaded up to make a couple cake deliveries and pick up lunches.                                                                            CA went to sleep as soon as we got on the road and stayed asleep the entire trip and on the couch when we got home.  RL and IR ate lunch with hubbie and I and then they played in the kitchen while I baked some cakes.  They played good together and were quiet so that CA could continue her nap as she got up at 5 am today.   She finally woke up at 2:30 and had her late lunch while the older girls had snacks.        After the girls left I finished the laundry with 3 loads total and some line drying in the cool but sunny day.                                                                                                                                                                 Hubbie cleaned out the chimney and stove pipe for the downstairs wood stove and we had out first fire tonight as the temperatures are supposes to drop into the mid 20's by morning. 

I always hate the first fire because of the smell the first fire causes when it burns in the stove. My nose is already stuffy and and I feel a sinus headache coming on.                                                                          I did weekly paperwork and paid bills tonight to get an early start on this week as we have plans on our normal errand day we will run them tomorrow.                                                                                Hubbie got all the recyclables and trash collected and went over and picked up daughter's.                        I am very thankful for the blessings of this day.                                                                                          God Bless and Good Night

No comments: