Monday, November 9, 2020

MONDAY AGAIN ??????

 Monday morning rolls around to quickly each week it seems these days. All 4 grandkids were here this morning. The girls and I watched TV while hubbie took g-son to school then I got chores done. We all had breakfast together and then I got weekly laundry started.  I had a cake delivery to make so we all went for ride after so that CA could get a good nap. We picked up lunch and came home to eat while she still slept on the couch.  These new little  "etch a sketch" toys that I ordered for all 3 of them have kept them busy creating images all morning.

I did more laundry and then I sat with IR while she took a nap. She doesn't usually take naps anymore but she got up really early this morning. Hubbie took RL and CA outside while she slept.
I got 3 loads of laundry done in between all the activities with the girls and then we cooked supper for Ben and Kristen so it would be ready for daughter to take over there around 4:00. We made them meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn and biscuits. Kristen had a bad headache all day yesterday and they spent the night in the ER but she was doing better today thankfully.  
Hubbie blew the leaves off the roof ahead of the several days of rain we are expecting.
Hubbie and I got chores done and came inside with some fresh garden greens for supper tonight to go with some meatloaf for ourselves. 
I baked a black walnut pound cake tonight and then we relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night